Who we are
The domain name www.fantraa.com is owned and operated by Fantraa.
Fantraa is committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected.
WHAT WE COLLECT
- Name and Job title
- Personal contact information such as Email, Mobile Number, Postal Address
- Demographic or geographical detail or information like postcode, preference, and interests
- Other relevant information related to customer surveys.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We use this information to a better understanding of your needs or requirement to improve the quality of our service. There are more reasons:
- For internal database or record keeping
- To make possible enhancement in our product & services
- For marketing purposes (To inform you about offers and events on the website) and performance research to assist us in calculating our user’s experience with our product and offerings.
- To send communicational updates related to your order and offers through Email, or SMS
- To develop new features and services according to your needs.
We are committed to ensuring that the person authorized by us access your information. Fantraa takes appropriate measures to protect users’ data from misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, unavailability, and destruction. We have placed suitable security safeguards to secure the personal information of users.
A cookie is a small data file that consists of a unique identification number that a website asks permission to be placed on your computer hard drive. When you click on “Accept” the cookies file is added and help in analyzing web traffic. Cookies can store varieties of information, such as several times that you access a website; some cookies are designed so that web application tailored its functions according to your needs by gathering information about your likes and dislikes.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITE
Our website contains links to enable you to visit third parties websites of your interest, which are not operated by us. However, when you decide to leave our website, then we don’t have any control over these third-party websites, and you will be directly redirected to those third-party websites. Then you are subject to its privacy policies, not ours.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may secure your personal information by restricting sharing use in the following ways:
Our policy is strict according to our users willing; if our users provide permission to sell, share, distribute, or lease personal information, then only we will share it with third parties. Fantraa uses your personal information such as mail and phone number to send you our promotional or offers by SMS or mail. Your data is protected under the act, the Data Protection Act 1998. We also provide a copy of the information held about you by sending mail email@example.com on some payable amount.
If you feel like any personal information is incorrect, or you want to update some information about you, please mail us. We will help you to correct the same.